24 candles

This past Saturday was my birthday and all I wanted after a crazy week of work (including a 4pm-6am shift) and school was to relax and spend time with my honey. Sleeping in a small luxury that to me is worth more than any presents so that was my first gift. Chocolate chip pancakes in bed, shopping and a wonderful dinner made having to work on my birthday not so tedious. My birthday toast consisted of hoping 24 would be the year I finally find a job where I can write. Here's hoping :) Cheers.

Birthday treats on my break.

Lovely birthday gifts some from myself others from Peter

HowtobeLovely

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment