Big Closet, Tiny Apartment

One of the joys that came with post-grad was moving into an apartment in the city. The one we found has a lot of character but with our budget not a huge amount of a space. Since August I've been working on ways to make the most of our little spaces thanks to a lot of Pinterest inspiration.

This is my small workspace, very bland not very functional. I use a lot of art supplies and do a lot of linears. Mostly I just make a huge mess.


This is my space tweaked a bit so far twinkle lights make everything better. I'm looking for a small bulletin board to fit inside the lights now to pin up inspiration. I'm using a little mirrored box Peter got me to hide my random clutter, a tea light holder for my pens and some cheap ikea frames.


We'll see if I can make the next great VW ad from here. 

HowtobeLovely

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment